Iconique – Syndicate Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Newmarket Racing Club lease share, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- These terms along with the Newmarket Racing Club Lease Share General Terms and Conditions form the basis of the contract between Newmarket Racing Club (‘the Company’) and the purchaser upon purchase of a lease share.
The General Lease Share Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Further definitions of words used in these terms can be found in the Newmarket Racing Club Lease Share General Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the Syndicate shall be ‘Newmarket Racing Club HQii’
- The Syndicate shall be the registered Owner of the 2018 Filly by Sixties Icon ex Rose Cheval (the ‘Horse’).
- The designated Trainer of the Horse shall be Charlie Fellowes. This can be subject to change at the discretion of the Company Management.
- The Horse shall be officially named through Weatherbys prior to running. Members of the Syndicate will be invited to suggest naming options. However, the final decision will lie with Management and the acceptance of the registration by Weatherbys.
- The Duration of the Syndicate for each Member will be determined by the date the Member receives a Lease Share confirmation email, to the 20th October 2021.
- The cost of an individual lease share shall be £899.
- The number of available shares in the Syndicate will be limited to 60 Members.
- Newmarket Racing Club lease the Horse for the purpose of racing. The Horse is owned in full by third parties and shall continue to be throughout the duration. Members of the Syndicate will not own any part of the Horse.