Iconique – Syndicate Terms and Conditions
By acquiring a Newmarket Racing Club lease share, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- These terms along with the Newmarket Racing Club Lease Share General Terms and Conditions form the basis of the contract between Newmarket Racing Club Limited (‘the Company’) and the Shareholder.
The General Lease Share Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Further definitions of words used in these terms can be found in the Newmarket Racing Club Lease Share General Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the Syndicate shall be ‘Newmarket Racing Club HQii’
- The Syndicate shall be the registered Owner of Iconique, the 2018 Filly by Sixties Icon ex Rose Cheval (the ‘Horse’).
- The designated Trainer of the Horse shall be Charlie Fellowes. This can be subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- The Horse shall be officially named through Weatherbys prior to running. Members of the Syndicate will be invited to suggest naming options. However, the final decision will lie with Management and the acceptance of the registration by Weatherbys.
- The Duration of the agreement for each Shareholder will be determined by the effective date as stipulated in the General Terms and Conditions, until the 20th October 2021.
- The initial individual share price shall be Eight Hundred and Ninety Nine Pounds (£899.00).
- The number of available shares in the Syndicate will be limited to 60.
- The Company leases the Horse for the purpose of racing. The Horse is owned in full by third parties and shall continue to be throughout the Duration. Shareholders will not own any part of the Horse.
Terms and Conditions last updated 18/02/21